Drinks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tommygoldman05, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Besides the stuff I brew myself, my current favorite is New Belgium 1554.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Michelob, best buy at around the same price as bud but with more expensive ingredients. Bud is made from mostly rice while mic is made from mostly barley.

Yuenling lager and black n tan. Black n tan is a combination of their lager with their porter making for a very drinkable dark beer.

I do like canadian beers, Fosters. San miquel in the philippines is a very good pilsner.

I'll be damed if i'm going to pay $8 for a 6 pack of red stripe or corona.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

:barf:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Newcastle brown ale is good if you can get it on tap...

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Carpy doesn't like fosters?

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Fosters is kind of considered "cheap" beer in Australia. Carlton, Toohey's, and Castlemain are more "popular" I believe. I've had one called Little Creatures that was particularly nice.

7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Has anyone had woodchuck it is pretty good it taste like apple cider.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Most beer tastes terrible to me, and Ive never been the type to be patient enough to "acquire" a taste for it. Red Stripe is drinkable, BL, Sam Adams. But Guiness almost made me vomit.

I dislike the taste of alcohol in general though. I like most bailey's cream/rum based drinks, but it's nothing you can drink all the time.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I'm not much on beer myself but I like to drink a few time to time. When I do drink beer I like Miller or Michelob Amber Boch. I perfer drinking something a little harder like some Crown. There is a drink called 57 Chevy that O'Charleys are known to make and Hooters has a drink called Christmas Light Lemonade that is pretty good.......oh yeah the women look good BEFORE and AFTER you drink the Lemonade at Hooters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar