Drew Carey to Replace Bob Barker...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by BigRed3, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Carlos Mencia woulda been my choice

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Carlos mencia does PIR..

Normal guy approach: Jim bob walton come on down. Ok jim tell us what you think the price of that maytag washer dryer is. Now you sally, ted, joan, chris. Chris is the closest come on up here. Now chris if you can guess the price of this car within $100 you win it!

Carlos mencia approach: Jim bob white mother bleeper come on down. Ok cracker non latino what is your bid? I'm latino you know. Sally, ted, joan, chris. Jim bob you win you white mother cracker. Did you know i'm latino jim? Hey you folks out there i'm latino and white jim can win this car! Nice bleeping car. What a mother bleeper you are jim to win that car. Yo way to go homes. I'm latino you know?

Mencia is one of those foul mouthed comedians who just happens to be honduran born so he has to keep reminding everyone of that. I hate that crap and it never is funny. That is why i can't stand dave chappelle who has a mental problem about his race.

So if you have not guessed yet i don't think mencia would be good for thr show.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Mencia is a hack.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

See the other thread in the archives for why mencia is terrible. I hate that guy and won't watch any of his stuff on tv out of principle now.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Makes no difference to me.

I rarely watch the show.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

lmao @ the Mencia hate train :ha:
    I'll give a dollar to whoever took me seriously

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I didn't take the suggestion seriously, but I'll gladly take any excuse to badmouth mencia.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

price is right was a great show, they just killed it with drew carey.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You know, I think we just hit on an untapped american market. R rated game shows. I think I would watch it price is right if someone like Andre Dice Clay hosted. Come on down with have a whole new meaning. A cursing host would add the kind of drama I need to watch it now. Either way, the end is near. It's like taking Bob Saget off America's home videos. While he sucked ***, he was the awakard reason we liked it. We loved to hate him. When he left, the show died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar