Drew Brees vs Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Lucky us we get to play them next week. whats gonna be the final score ?

if they play like tonight i could see Brees throwing for 340 yards and 6 TD's in the 1st half. what was our issue tonight? geeze, i know it's pre season but c'mon man!

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

i think the titans are the only team to play their starters longer than 1 quarter in the final pre season games. (i know because i have made quite a bit of cash betting on the final titans pre season games the last couple of years. )

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You do realize we allowed no points in the first half, right?

DeAngelo Williams, a top 5 running back, had 9 rushes for 13 yards. I'm not sure how many yards Moore had against our starters, but he racked up the majority of his yards against our backups.

Our starters, on defense, did an awesome job all around. I'm not sure why you're complaining.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Gotta agree, our starting defense has been stout and even Morgan was making plays when he was in. Brown is still out I believe, among a few others. This starting defense was good without some key starters, and as players return, we're looking stingier and stingier.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm not worried about our defense at all. The way our dline has been getting pressure (with Brown, Hayes, and Ford out) I don't think there's too many QB's that wanna play against our defense.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Drew Brees might play a series or two in that game. He also might not.

7. jessestylex

if our offense cant move the chains, the Saints offense will get plenty of playing time. and Matt Moore missed passes Brew Brees wont miss. it'll be a route next week.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm not at all concerned about who wins or loses this game. We've already won a game this pre-season. Along with staying healthy, all I want out of the pre-season is one win. Besides, the year we went to the Super Bowl, we went 0-4 in the pre-season.

These games mean nothing.

Just ask the 2008 Detroit Lions who went 4-0 in the pre-season. Only to go 0-16 in the regular season.

As we're healthy for Oakland on Sept. 12th, we'll be fine.

9. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

This may be the one year where fisher has to rest his starters early like the rest of the other teams. This pre-season schedule was horrible and its toll could be seen yesterday with our entire o-line looking just awful.

The smart thing would be to get a bunch of starters rested up for the opener vs the raiders.

10. jessestylex

this offense doesnt need rest, they need to get out there and play as much as they can before the season starts. they looked like turds last night. you dont let turds rest. you make em pay for what they didnt do! Wade Philips said the Cowboys will have to play even more next week due to the pathetic show they put on last night.

letting a team suck and then give them more rest is dumb! they need to show more effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar