Drew Bledsoe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2008, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Ideally, what you want are those qb's who started in mediocrity most of their careers and who just want to grab a paycheck, but feel like somehow they will contribute to the success of the next superstar. Guys like Kitna fit nicely into said position.Aaron Brooks, David Carr, eventually. They definately have to not want to start to make it work tho'. Kerry Collins is a nice fit if he is willing to take on that role.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think Mauck is the project... the failed project. I wouldn't mind having Collins in the O'Donnell role at a fair price and then a new project at #3, though.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

KC cannot win games in this league. Mauck is not capable. Drafting a qb is really a waste. What we need is someone who can actually lend information from first hand experience to Vince while also capable of coming in and playing well in spots. I think Bledsoe fits the bill after he realizes his career as a starter is over, but still wants to collect a nice paycheck.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

A more ideal situation would be to pick up a quarterback that is more in the mold of a Vince Young that can actually move so we won't have to change our offense completely, but hey... I don't know of anyone like that that might be hitting free agency next season.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNair might be available...

6. No, not Warner, and not Bledsoe either, we'll just see who is available in free agency that fits the bill...

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I wouldn't mind KC, but for more like 1M a year not 2M.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Our backup QB next year will be Senaca Wallace

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Boy talk about borrowing trouble. I am much more concerned about who our D coordinator is next year. Insert anti schwartzie comment here.:grrhee:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Why would you want Bledsoe. He was taken out of the game and then sulked the rest of it. He never went over and talked to Romo during the game. Some veteran leadership he showed.
    I am not a Collins :moon2: fan but at least he is trying to help Young out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar