Drew bennett

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kburke, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

and this post got 3 high fives....

2. hoheff78

hoheff78 Camp Fodder

fairfax station thats whats up centrevill va in the house! merry christmas!

3. amy

amy Starter

I wonder if Mr. Bennett wants to reTHINK his assessment? Vince is reading the field, passing from the pocket, using his legs when necessary and shows good thinking skills 99.9% of the time.

4. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

He is from the ghetto in Houston. Give the guy a break about how he speaks.

He is a product of HISD and UT. I've seen the classes athletes take at UT. Its a joke. I can't speak for Houston schools but my guess is, its not exactly Catholic prep school. Thus, the low test scores.

Take into account his background. He isn't stupid. He speaks like the people from the area he grew up in.

5. TitanPredBrent

TitanPredBrent Camp Fodder

I think Mr. Bennett is a little sore at this organization from his own personal "assesment" to leave and look like a joke.

6. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

And like all wide receivers that go elsewhere...he disappeared into oblivion. Who gives a damn what idiot, redneck Drew thinks....:moon2:

7. iQon

iQon Starter

I remember that statement. :lol: But who really cares? This is the same idiot who bolted to a crappy, rebuilding team for a huge paycheck. And didn't live up to half of that contract. He threw a former teammate under the bus so fast, he became just another bSPN pundit.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

When Bennett said this, no one was arguing, because VY wasnt playing, and last we had seen from him, he was lacking maturity and dedication to the game, its obvious Vince now isnt the same as before, his poise on the field is evidence

That said, I was never a VY hater, always wanted him to play, even after the Jags game last year

9. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

Bennett needs to learn to catch the ball before throwing people under the bus. That missed catch at NE in the playoffs bothers me so much still. I didnt mind the guy, but that play got me so angry.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Everyone get in line to bash Drew Bennett.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar