Drew bennett

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kburke, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

I'm not saying I don't want him in there so don't take that comment in that way. I've been wanting to see what he can give us for a while now.... I just don't believe he can help us at all. I honestly hope he proves me wrong but I don't see it happening. We need a franchise QB really badly. There is no such QB on our current roster.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

That is the thing. You don't have to be real smart. You can have average intelligence and along with some instincts and film work become a decent player. VY isn't even average smart and he is like a fish on the desert trying to figure things out.

Oh, being confused isn't fun and I'm sure can out right frustrating. And then here come the boos boos boos.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:biglaugh:

Well played.

4. amy

amy Starter

"That is the thing. You don't have to be real smart. You can have average intelligence and along with some instincts and film work become a decent player. VY isn't even average smart and he is like a fish on the desert trying to figure things out."

And I'm guessing he isn't putting any effort into learning what he needs to learn, either. Maybe he will be traded to a team that uses the Wildcat and then he will shine. He isn't going to shine playing Fisherball.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Who gives a :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: what Drew Bennett thinks?

6. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Well how come Bennett didn't become an NFL QB if he was a QB himself in College? He must be dumber than Vince Young since Young made it as a QB in the NFL. Bennett only played with VY in his rookie season. Bennett has no say if Vince doesn't have the mental capacity because he only played with him his rookie year. Now if he did play with Vince in the second and third year than I might believe him. Bennett's credibility has gone down the tube with me.

7. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Well he's a whole lot more qualified to make that assesment than anyone on this board seeing as he actually played with Vince Young. You guys act like he's the only one to make that assesment. I put more weight into what he says cause he witnessed it first hand. VY is not the answer!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. DESTRO90

DESTRO90 Camp Fodder

Like really Drew what gives? VY looked nice throwing you the ball the last year you two played together. You ate good off that check. As far as anything you have to say like your a Titan Great who can name names and call people out. You are a player the Titans made not the other way around. See Mac,Eddie,and Frank

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

At least VY was able to hand off the ball, KC couldn't even do that right against NE tehehehehe :)

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Well who made QB in the NFL? He must be dumber than a rock as a QB if VY made it as an NFL QB. I take his words as nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar