Drew Bennett

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SupDawg, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

How is this guy getting open so much?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

And why is he tipping so many passes for INTs? That's what? 3 in a season and 1/3?

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

mayb if collins didnt thorw it 1 and a half arm lengths away from him he wonuldnt tip him
    drew bennett = beast

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Bennett= Super glue hands

5. smili

smili Starter

Drew is a weapon that has to be utilized more. He and Collins have got to get in sync. Those were the kind of passes Volek and Bennett made a living on.

6. drew = the great white receiver hope, it looks like hes gotten faster tho, because hes getting behind the cbs on the deep routes

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think he is getting open so much because teams are leaning toward Givens.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:yes:

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I don't think he's that good. He missies a lot of catches across the middle and in tight sutiuations. I was out of town this past weekend and totally forgot to DVR the game.....:wall: I see he had a pretty good game this week though. It's about time if you ask me, cause he sure wasn't very good against either the Jets or the Chargers.

10. its about time to get rid of him?? is that what u mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar