Drew Bennett to visit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by merlin, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i bet he will sign tomorrow. He still has some miles left in him, maybe coming back home will rejuvinate him

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

eh...i'm too hungover to really express my distaste with this one...but you guys know where i'm coming from...

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

What is there to not like? Unless you are Paul Williams mother or something.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

That places Hawkins 5th on the depth chart (I wanted to get him more involved in the offense). I mean, I am pretty stoked to be getting rid of Mccareins, don't get me wrong. I just don't want an injury-ridden WR who did nothing but bash our organization. We need to concentrate on CB. I think its absolutely asinine to not acknowledge the fact that we are EXTREMELY thin at that position. Its a cause for concern.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Drew signs and performs - The Titans will look brilliant. They would have let him go when he commanded dollars, missed his under-performing/injured years and resigned him on the cheap. Kearse II

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

He would compete for his position. I wouldnt sign him unless it was for vet. minimum.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't know about this one. I don't want Britt to get too cushy in a back up position. Before you know it, Vince is throwing him balls and of course he won't be able to catch them because the cornerbacks will get to them first. I really liked and entertained the idea that Britt would come in as our #3. If Drew comes in, he is an automatic #3, IMO. You know how Fisher LOVES experience over talent.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

No.

Great guy who I hope gets a job somewhere but like onetontitan said Fisher/Dinger will likely start him based on experience rather than ability.

I'm tired of seeing that scenario played out here.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Just a thought that floated around when the Rams cut him, but what if the Titans brought him in as a receiver and #3 QB? Probably cheaper than Ramsey and it would free up an extra roster spot somewhere else.

I know they won't, but it could work......

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar