Drew Bennett SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2little2late, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea, but hes gonna get older faster because hes been around a lot longer =[

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

no people get older at the same rate.

365 days in a year for everyone.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

You know, it just dawned on me that was Drew being covered by Clements the whole game? I didn't see Clements much except on that one play where he blew someone up.

If Clements was on Drew all game, kudos to him for a great game. God I can't wait to upgrade Hill with a real NFL CB...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Do people in space get older at the same rate.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is some thing about traveling at the speed of light, if you travel x amount of years at the speed of light, the people on earth would age x years but you would age y/x years...ie significantly less years then those on earth.

x = number of years
    y = number I am not sure of totally.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I thought Hill played a solid game today. I only remember him allowing the one long catch to Price, and that was only 30 yards. I think he has improved in the last quarter of the season, and as long as he doesn't regress at the beginning of next year like he did this year, he can be a solid corner. And doesn't it usually take about 3 years for corners to come into their own?

Lamont Thompson is a lost cause, though. They just kept showing the touchdown where Lamont turned the wrong way on NFL Gameday. Just imagine how much better Hill would look with Reggie Nelson behind him. (Or for that matter, anyone better than LT)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I blame the Sophomore Jinx if anything.

That excuse is used for first round picks, why not seventh?

Prices long was 22
    Evans was 37 (the TD)

8. TM

TM Starter

#83 had one pass thrown to him today, if I remember correctly. The pass was a little behind him but he got both hands on it and didn't make the catch. That's two weeks in a row with no production. It's obvious to me that VY much prefers and depends on B. Jones and even B. Wade over Bennett.

TJ Houshmandzadeh, Reggie Wayne, Anquan Boldin, and Terry Glenn are all outstanding #2 WRs. #83 is an average #2 at best.

We've already got Givens under long term contract at big money. B. Jones' contract will be up soon.

I think we should keep our options open, try and draft a true #1 in the near future and avoid the easy temptation to put an average #2 under long term contract. If there is a Titan WR that deserves a long term contract, it's Jones not Bennett. He's more explosive, dependable and VY's preferred option.

9. I'm sure Boldin is the Cardinals #1...

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

And the Titanic had a little leak. Since Drew is our leading receiver, most teams try to shut him down first. That is why other players are getting open. If Givens were on the field, Drew would probably get open more. Two weeks ago against the Colts Drew was the leading receiver, so it's obvious to you that in two weeks Vince has changed his mind?.......:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar