Drew Bennett SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2little2late, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I do not think he sucks but I do think he gets a pass cause he is white. He has issues catching the ball over his shoulder and he is really an ideal 3. He was undrafted and has been a lot better than some off our picks. Good news is brandon jones is really coming on and we really do need a true #1 wr via draft or free agency!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wtf? he gets a pass cos he is white.

3. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Drew is the man! He's our real number 1 guy!

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

0 fantasy for me in my championship. I'm still ahead going into monday, but he made it real tough on me.

5. Drew is a solid #2 WR.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I knew better than to start him, but I did start Vince over Vick. Thank goodness for that. Looks like I'm heading to the championship in my keeper league.

7. vince>>>vick

nuff said

8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i can easily say me too

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

BJ is the real deal he will be amazing in a few years mark my words. i watched him play today and cannot believe how good he is. right now hes like a lee evans and in 3 years he will be like a CJ.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well if I had a choice I'd take Chad Johnson. Let's be real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar