Drew Bennett SUCKS!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2little2late, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2little2late

2little2late Guest

Bennett couldn't catch cold standing in a freezer. Bennett couldn't catch the ball if you walked over and handed it to him. He makes me (and my friends, so it's not just me) furious EVERY WEEK when he gives up on the play and you can clearly see the lack of effort. Why can't TN get/keep a good receiver? obviously McNair still has some gas in the tank (he's going to the playoffs) but Reese cuts him to get under cap. I never was on the guys bandwagon but come on, he deserved better than what he got. Now that VY is in there it seems as though Bennett (which like i said in the begining) is never better than a 2-3 wr PERIOD. what good is a WR if he can't/won't catch. CUT HIM GET MOSS FROM OAK. TODAY!!!!!!!!1

2. My sentiments exactly, Gunny

3. nice first post to get people to kno u

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha, cut bennett get moss? Moss drops balls too! I don't think bennett is a great WR, and I think it's his drops that keep him from being one, but come one. You also can't say he should be cut. He's had several good seasons, and if he's our #2 WR, he'll be great. We just can't rely on him all the time.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

the guy who started this thread is a loser, i dont have time to read this.

which way to the useful information?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

try the :werd: thread.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

drew bennett does "not" suck. sure he drops balls sometimes but lets rememeber what hes capable of doing. rememeber volek to bennett? yeah... its not that he sucks he just needs some time to get used to young. besides... bennett cant be our number 1 guy. hes awesome if hes in man coverage. when we had mason everyone was double covering him which led to bennett being wide open. if givens wouldnt of gotten hurt bennett woulda beasted this year. i really hope we keep him... cuz i kno for a fact he will be a beast with a diffrent team. and i kno exactly where he will go. The Pats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar