Dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, this is a stupid thread, but..

I had this dream while napping yesterday... I was playing backyard football one on one with Eli Manning, high on a Hawaiian volcano ridge which (for some stupid reason) was surrounded by the West Wendover Ave. area of greensboro, NC :rolleyes: I was kicking his butt, too. :grrhee:

Anyways, a couple of Eli's buds show up, so now it's three on one. I need some backup, so what do I do? Pull out the cellie and call Starkiller :ha:

"hey, Star!... I'm kickin' Eli's butt playin backyard football, and I need a couple of recievers!... you know anyone?"

"Where you at?", he says. He sounds a lot younger on the phone than I thought he would.

"I'm over on... the um... that high field..." (irate, I scream away from the phone: WHERE THE HELL IS THIS PLACE??!!)

"Richter's Ridge?" Star asks.

"yeah, that's it!"

"I'll send someone over".

Cool, now I'm ready to continue kickin' Eli's butt!

Then Traci rolls over and wakes me up :irked:

I had another dream recently where I was the Titan's backup corner, and I was playing Finny's spot. It was an away game, so most of that dream was just meeting the players at the Nashville airport and shootin' the breeze.

Any Titan/football dreams from you guys?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Star roll up in his Vader suit?

3. I'm speechless...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes we all know about your Vader pjs.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too bad my 4.5 speed couldn't be utilized in this dream.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I know, right?... I totally expected you to have a deeper voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar