Dream Team Draft: Draft thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Um, it says fourth/fifth d-lineman, nickel lb, etc. I took the etc to be an extra db. Can you clarify the only players we can select for this position? You can make Peterson my wild card player if that makes more sense. If you want me to select a lb or dl for my last pick to be fair, I'll pm you a player. Let's be consistent with this to be fair. I'm good either way...

Gut

2. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

The "etc" just means someone else in the front seven, like a "thumper" LB or an extra NT or whatever you want. If we were building dime packages as well as nickel, we'd have an extra DB slot, and I suspect people would have selected more DBs earlier.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

The Long Island Titans re-select and choose D.J. Williams, LB.

4. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Nep is paused, so Carpy is on the clock.

5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

With my flex pick I'll take Devin Hester, KR.

Joking......

P-Funk AllStars select Carlos Dunlap, DE.

6. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

The H-Town Cats select: Chris Kuper, RG....btw thom you have Lilja as a RG on the big board but I would like him as a LG

7. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Is it over?
    What happended to the coaching staffs?

Well I'm starting a brief bio for my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar