Dream Team Draft: Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Can we vote to speed up the draft somehow?

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

He said for a win now team.

3. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

I'd love to; ideas?

4. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Who said what when?
    I must have missed it.

Maybe there should more judging/grading criteria then?
    We all agree on a day and a time to be online at the same time.

Everyone gets on and we knock out a few rounds per session?

5. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Right here

6. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Good call Ed. Post work and other schedules here and we'll see what we can do.

7. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

BTW-Is there some sort or judging criteria?

8. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Majority vote! The idea is to get discussion threads going in which the whole Board votes on various things. We'll probably have head-to-head votes (either tourney or round-robin style), best offense, best defense, best O-line/D-line, etc.

The idea is to compare how WE think teams should be built with how the Board and each other think. There's no real objectivity to it unfortunately; but then again that's also what makes it kind of fun and random.

9. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Titanup1982 missed his pick deadline. However, because of how quickly we've progressed through the first round and for the integrity of the overall game, I have sent him this PM and will deal with this instance (and any later first-round picks missed, but ONLY first-round picks) as follows:

Hey man. Sorry to tell you that the 12-hour window for your first-round pick expired. Normally this would mean a skipped pick that you would only be able to make up in the last round. HOWEVER, this being the first round, I will allow you to make the pick up in the following manner:

1. PM me as soon as you get this message with your intended selection and one alternate selection.

2. Whenever the person who is on the clock WHEN I RECEIVE THE PM has already gone, I will enter your pick for you.

Have a nice day.

Any major objections to this?

10. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

BTW: hate your guts, EdRomeo. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar