Dreadful - No change at QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

From Yahoo! Sports:

"Coach Jeff Fisher promised that the team would look at roster and lineup changes during the bye week as it got back to basics in every aspect of the game in the wake of Sunday’s 59-0 embarrassment in New England.

However, no roster moves were made on Tuesday, which also happened to be the NFL trading deadline."

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

"As long as we're winning, Kerry is our quarterback"
    -JF

I hope Fisher loses his job before the end of the season for this stupidity.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Reign

Titans Reign Camp Fodder

Fisher is an idiot who has allowed his pride and ego to damage his reputation, a multi-million dollar franchise, and any legitimate chance his team has of success. Anyone else that put their company in such a position would be immediately terminated.

Thanks OilerFan for the post. Luv Ya Blue!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

To make matters worse, the coach Jeff was honoring by donning a Peyton jersey, thinks he should start VY:

Yesterday he was on the Dan Patrick radio show advocating that the Tennessee Titans say yes on a new QB.

"I would really try Vince Young right now," said Dungy who thinks that might spark the winless team.

5. buddync1

buddync1 Camp Fodder

Trade Vince

I wonder if the Carolina Panthers would be interested in Vince. Looks like they could use a quaterback about now. Maybe we could score some fresh DB's or linebackers. I would love Peppers but Bud won't come off the hip for him.

6. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

ehhh i dont know...Fish said that Vince and Kerry would get the same amount of reps with the 1st team offense and he'll base his decision off that

we should know by Friday at the latest

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I don't care if Kerry just absolutely comes out and just blows it the f### up in practice somethin fierce, I'd rather see Vince on the field.
    IMO, While the jury is still out on whether or not Vince will pan out for us, KFC is done here in Tennessee and shouldn't see another snap.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

The last thing Jeff Fisher wants to happen is to have VY start a game and actually pull out a win. Because then he's going to have to answer to a bunch of questions that he doesnt have the answer to. And I honestly believe that. So he'll continue to let VY rot on the bench and only put VY in situations where there isnt much to do just to try and satisfy the fans/critics..and so he can try and justify his decision to keep in KC. Cant wait for this disaster of a marraige to be over

9. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

More crap about Jeff:

No Word On Which QB Starts For Titans Sunday

"Titans Head Coach Jeff Fisher chose not to clarify which quarterback would start this Sunday's game against Jacksonville noting 'competitive issues'."

10. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

JF is one Arrogant sob!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar