Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dre Bly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    The Lions have given CB Dre Bly permission to seek a trade. He's got one year left on his contract at $4.2 Million. Think the Titans should consider a move? Two time Pro bowler.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Why not?

He is a little older than i would like, he will be 30 in may. $4.2M is quite a lot to pay for a nickel back since finnigan will win that CB spot!:))
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,658
    I think the free agent CBs are more attractive. I don't know what the Titans would have to give up for Bly, but I would hate to see any important pieces of the puzzle (either now or in the future) leave, especially since we have the cap space to get a great CB without losing any personnel.
  4. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    5th rounder?
  5. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    If we do trade for Dre look for him to start this year and Finnegan to move into the spot next year. I think if we trade for him it'll just mean that the coaches think Finnegan is one year away from being a quality starter at CB, if that's the case that would be a great move IMO
  6. Xplayer52 Guest

I think Dre would be a good fit, Pacman one side and Dre on the other side!
  7. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    30 yrs old is't so much of an issue considering his 46 tackles and 3 int last season. I'm looking at this guy's stats over the last few years and I'm really impressed. Plus we're rebuilding, so his $4.2mil shouldn't really be an issue for us considering that he'll only be with us short term.
  8. Xplayer52 Guest

I would keep him for a couple of years maybe three! We would be nice at the CB spot..
  9. cdy_hitt Senior...

Moolah:
    $0
    Trade for him
  10. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I'd prefer younger, but getting three years out of player that is your second best cb is reasonable. It's an upgrade.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.