Drafting Aaron Murray would make too much sense for Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JiminyBillyBob, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Cleveland. I think San Fran too. They droned on about how amazing he was at the U. Every time I watched Dorsey I realized how amazing his receivers were.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He played for them thou, or was on the roster? cause when youre 6'6 171 lbs, you dont last long

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

That was the hardest part for me. Yea having an affair is bad enough but for your family and the entire world to find out like that is just heartbreaking for his family.

Lessons: If you put a ring on it. Live up to your commitment. I've NEVER seen an affair with a happy ending. It ruins lives. If you are done, get out the right way.

NEVER stick your dįck in crazy no matter how good it is and crazy girls are good in bed but damn it ain't worth it.

Been down that road. She was fine, a solid 8 in the face with a 9-10 body. An absolute freak in the sheets. She was crazy as shįt. I was blinded by the půssy. Everyone saw it but me.

Friends warned me. They had an intervention lol. I wouldn't listen. The poon was too good.

A few weeks later I was locked in my roommate's bedroom while she was beating on the door with a knife because she went through my phone and saw some texts from another girl.

She asked me to choose between her and the other girl. I told her she wasn't going to like my answer. She left and I went to my buddy's room for bro talk. 10 minutes later she was stabbing his bedroom door with a pocket knife she got out of her car.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I've been watching some Manziel highlights (i'll watch proper tape later) and the kid really seems to throw into coverage A LOT. On most of his throws I just think "wow, that receiver #13 is a beast". Kid takes too many chances for me. I'm very back and forth on Manziel these days.

5. JCBRAVE

Hey XO, is it true, the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice?

6. Hug a Jag

Hug a Jag Starter

Wonder what it would take to get Mallet from the Pats?

That would end all QB draft convos.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Mallet is being groomed to take over for Brady so I'm pretty sure the asking price would be too high for us. I'm think a 1st or 2nd.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

its darker man, lol wtf.

9. JCBRAVE

He'll be a free agent after next year. If Jake isn't holding his own at that time we could just sign Mallett (assuming he likes us) but he's from Arkansas so TN is right up his alley.

10. JCBRAVE

LOL nah, XO doesn't like dark meat, he likes black meat exclusively.

He wont even eat grapes for that reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar