Draft week: Who have you decided You would like for us to draft with #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 5, 2014.

1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Take your pick from the guys we've had in for a visit(according to Walter) with solid first round grades, because it will be one of these guys.

Will go in the first round:
    Anthony Barr
    Derek Carr
    HaSean Clinton-Dix
    Justin Gilbert
    CJ Mosley
    Calvin Pryor

Borderline first/second round:
    Ra'Shede Hageman
    Timmy Jernigan
    Carlos Hyde
    Jeremy Hill
    Bradley Roby
    Zach Mettenberger
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I cannot, in all honesty, see us taking Dix or Pryor. I'd flip my **** if it was one of those two. I pray that the QBs fall like everyone is thinking and they think we can get Carr in the second or Murray. Really.....the only guy I like on that list is Barr. I think Gilbert is going to be an average corner, someone we can find in the later rounds. I'd love Hageman in the second though, that is likely a pipe dream.
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Trade down or Mosley (of the realistic people that would be there).
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I pray that all of the QBs get selected before our pick so we don't make the mistake of taking one of them, plus it pushes more talent to 11.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I just want to say, I actually like Pryor, and think he will be a good player. I just do not see how he fits.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

He'd fit in great when we go with our four-safety defense!

But seriously, cut Pollard and play Pryor. Instant upgrade.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I know we are taking a QB somewhere, thats why I hope most are available when we pick, considering they are targeting a late first/early second type prospect. I think you have to go by the mocks from early this year. Barr is likely not going to be available, nor Manziel, Mack, Clowney, Bridgewater and probably Bortles. I don't buy Bridgewaters stock falling that drastically. This draft is already weak in top 10 type talent to reach for a player that isn't a QB.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Isn't he a free safety?

My initial reaction was they might cut/trade Griffin.

not like it really matters, most players should be able to play both safety spots.
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Did they bring him in for a visit? No way they take a guy like that at 11 if there was no in town visit.
  10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

Mosley is the guy that is probably the safest pick for us at #11. He is a guy who could come in and start immediately in our new 3-4 defense and improve our run stopping which has been a problem. He isn't as flashy as some other guys, but he is a player.

I think Gilbert and Barr are worth the #11 pick. Both of them are explosive play makers. risk/reward.

I think Ha-Ha Dix and Pryor are guys we could take if we trade back.

I just don't think we are going QB in the 1st. If we really wanted a QB in the 1st I think we would have brought in at least one of Bortles/Bridgewater/Manziel. I put Carr in the 2nd rnd with the other group of QBs we looked at Garropolo/Murray/Mettenburger
    • High Five High Five x 3