Draft Strategy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Architect, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what if it's Chris Johnson ?
    (projected by NFLDC at around #50)

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

running backs will be adressed in free agency most likely. If not then, then in the later rounds of the draft. Who knows, the FO might put all their trust in Lendale and Henry :hmm:

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Adarius Bowman is a round 3-4 guy. I'd take him 4th in a heartbeat even if we took a WR round one. Hardy is my boy if we take a WR I want him he's a freak.

Theres no bad rap on Hardy except he has a questionable work ethic but he produces and that can be fixed. Same goes for Bowman not bad kids just questionable work ethics.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Bowman was a top round selection and fell to the second round because of the senior bowl. there arent too many WRs in the draft with his measurables AND production. No way he makes it past the second

Hardy was arrested in 2006 on a domestic battery charge after his girlfriend accused him of hitting her and their son

Bowman went to play BBall and FBall at UNC and got kicked out for drugs

sounds like they both have bad raps and i dont think that the titans are gonna try to "fix" any problems in time soon

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think you need to interview them first to find out what type of person they are.

Bowman got kicked out of UNC like 2 years ago and has been clean since so it might be behind him. Bowman is predidcted to round 3 or so check any mock.

Hardy also charged 2 years ago and clean since so they have both been clean for 2 years so I think you need to interview them before taking them off our board for stuff 2 years ago, people change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar