Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Draft Strategy for Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Apr 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    I would not be thrilled
  2. FLA Titans Fan The GM

McNair
    Moolah:
    $432
    There isnt a DE that Im sold on in the second round. Tank seems stiff in the hips and doesnt translate speed to power, also hes slooow off the snap.
    I have the feeling we're going to use both Z.Brown/Ayers on pass downs to generate pressure, so picking a rotational guy with the second in a deep DL class inst good value.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    Yea I think you're right. There will be better talent on the board me thinks.
  4. TitanAtl Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $110
    Sadly it looks like any CB or DE available to us(outside of maybe Tank if he is still there) in the 2nd round will probably be a reach with all those CB's taken at the end of the first round. It would be a great chance to trade back in the second if we are set on one of those positions.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,954
    I'm gonna flip if we don't go defense. We've done enough to bolster the offense... Warmack, Levitre, Greene, Walker. We have CJ and 3 quality wide receivers. Let's add a defensive playmaker already.
  6. FLA Titans Fan The GM

McNair
    Moolah:
    $432
    Im sold on Minter. Best MLB prospect
  7. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    NFL.com's Gil Brandt reports the Eagles (No. 35) and Jets (No. 39) are expected to take quarterbacks with their second-round picks, and that three QBs are likely to come off the board between picks 33-39.
    The Jaguars are reportedly leaning toward a defensive back at No. 33, but every other QB-needy team selecting in the second round's first 10 picks appears to be thinking quarterback. It's almost certainly why West Virginia QB Geno Smith canceled his plans to bolt New York after going undrafted on Thursday evening. The New York Daily News expects the Jets to take a "good, hard look" at Smith, but the Philadelphia Inquirer isn't getting the Smith "vibe" for the Eagles.And here we GO!!!!!!
  8. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    I wouldn't mind a MLB as McCarthy insurance and who knows eventually replaces him. Only WR I would take with our pick would be Justin Hunter, really hard to pass him up. I really like Tank but probably doesn't go with the whole Titans are in win now mode so why take a guy coming off an ACL tear? Banks would be a solid pick or Taylor from Boise St who I'm liking more and more. Te'o, please no but if so at least he starts off on the bench.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I have a feeling Tank will go to arz. Thus I'm holding on for johnny banks or jamar Taylor.