Rumor Draft Rumors Ramping Up

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Oh Alex Smith, for some reason I thought he was talking the Saints.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

KC scored either running or thru their RB/TE's

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

it was terrifyingly bad....I can't believe a WR didn't catch a deflection or something in 16 games by accident lol

4. Aqutis30

It truly does seem like an anomaly doesn't it?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Marcus Mariota - QB - Player
    CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora expects Oregon QB Marcus Mariota to be the No. 2 overall pick in the draft.

While Florida State QB Jameis Winston appears to be settling in as the consensus No. 1 pick, Mariota's perceived stock has been a bit harder to nail down. Per La Canfora, "some who know Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt well" believe he'll ultimately take Mariota at No. 2, but we're skeptical. The Titans seem genuinely enthused by Zach Mettenberger, and have needs everywhere. Perhaps Tennessee is trying to drum up trade interest.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I just don't see how we can pass on QB here. You don't have a franchise QB and are in a position to take one of the top guys in the draft you do it.

7. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You have a chance to turn this Defense around completely with Leonard.

Trading back and getting players to fill needs is ****** tbh. Look at our history with mid round picks... not all that great. We are not the Patriots.

I wouldn't mind a receiver, but I don't like one at #2 and getting a receiver does not make us a playoff team.

Trading back to get a pass rusher sounds fun, but we just signed Orakpo and resigned Morgan. So you are drafting a situational player or replacement in case of injury.

We are a 2-14 team with a soft ass defense, you dont pass up a stud DLineman who can start day 1, who is versatile giving him the ability to play all 4 downs. He will make players around him better. Imagine a healthy Orakpo coming off the edge with LW eating a double team.

Throwing Mariota into this offense is just asking him to fail.

I would not mind seeing Mett get a full offseason under Whisenhunt and 1st team reps. Get a project QB in rounds 4+

Defense... Defense... Defense... Defense

Defense is the heart and soul of the team. I want top defense so bad. I hate how soft this team is.

10535129_299018653555916_1698817738_n.jpg

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. JCBRAVE

Yea Williams is just too much a beast to pass on, you get him and you've shut down a good part of the field

9. JCBRAVE

Unless we get Jameis it's not gonna help us to add another QB. Mariota and all the others aren't nfl ready day1

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think we are gonna suck this year regardless so I'm not really worried about being ready day 1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar