Rumor Draft Rumors Ramping Up

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JW is VY plus some brain matter.

If VY had JW knowledge of the game, we're competing for Super Bowls these days

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not that it matters now but I think if we kept McNair for VY to learn from we would have seen a different VY. Granted he created his own trouble in alot of ways but I wonder how much McNair would have helped him?

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Depends how much I can get for the gold lol

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That was his mentor up til he came here to replace Mcnair, Im sure VY would have been a lot better off having his father figure to learn from

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Either that or they burgh would have been killed in a three way with that crazy chick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Hmm... beginning to think we'll draft ONE good player and the rest will be nothing more than players with potential.

We love potential in Tennessee.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar