Rumor Draft Rumors Ramping Up

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

The thing about it is that if we get a good qb, then rb and wr may not even be a big need anymore. We get a good rb and wr and qb will still be a big need.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

eh, not this year --- would rather give Mettenberger 1 more year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

How do you rank our Top-5 needs then?

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

QB, QB, RT, DE, QB

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

QB, RT, DE, NT, CB

But it just depends really...if we get a Qb then rb and wr aren't top 5 needs, if we don't get a Qb then they are because mett will fail if he doesn't have a stud wr AND rb...if we get rivers or mariota I feel like we will look at our skill players in a whole different light.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I watched too many lsu games to actually be optimistic about our current qb situation.

7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

We don't need any help on the DL, this year. Pitoitua is no slouch and we drafted DaQuan Jones last year. Jones was a 1st team All Big10 DT...he's a hoss, and I think Webster views him as a clone of Casey. Undervalued in the draft, but has the raw tools to be a standout D-Lineman. We are 2 deep across the dl + Klug. It's the one group where we are pretty solid.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

HELL NO!!! That's like asking for a swift kick to the nutz...you just enjoy pain, eh?

Zach sucked worse than Rusty Smith did, when he got a brief chance to start. If they put all their chips on Mettenberger, I ain't wasting my time with the Titans this year. I'll go back to maybe following the Falcons, instead.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As bad as Rusty? Ouch

10. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

My apologies. That's insulting ole' Rusty. He wasn't nearly the train-wreck Mettenberger is.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar