Draft Prospects Begin Visits to Titans

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Saints draft preview- Don't count on the Saints taking D'Brickashaw Ferguson by their trade of left tackle Wayne Gandy to the Falcons. Giving away a left tackle for a safety and a low-round pick in 2007 and a safety, Byron Scott, would tip off a draft move for a team that has the second pick in the draft, but that's a wrong read. The Saints drafted Jammal Brown in the first round last year and plan to move him to left tackle. He played right tackle last year. The Saints still like North Carolina State defensive end Mario Williams."

john clayton.

2. For me, Jackson in the second would make a lot of sense for the Titans.

NO will take D'Brick

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Don't overlook that NO could easily get a starting RT in the 2nd round. Drafting Ferguson is definately not a lock. I still think they will go Mario or possibly drop down around 10 and get Justice.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

They still have Stinchcomb (sp?), though that's not saying much, but since Brees is still playing on a contract that the Saints could get out of after one year if he doesn't live up, they could draft Leinart in the first. Jammal Brown would stay at the right side, making him Leinart's LT, and then they could take another tackle in the 2nd.

5. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

I think 85% of the time the so called experts are wrong and that have no better idea than you and I.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

TJ,

Don't you still have a bet with another forum member that Cutler will not go in the 1st 16?

7. I still feel that D'Brick is the most probable pick by NO

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Forgot who tho. I think I will have to adjust my sig photo and have Einstein write something of that user's choice if I lose. ;)

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. Forgot who tho. I bet I find out if he is taken by #16. I think I will have to adjust my sig photo and have Einstein write something of that user's choice if I lose. ;)

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Clayton might be right but the Saints have two DEs that were drafted in the first round. They also have a QB who is coming off shoulder surgery. If I were them I would be looking for the best LT they can find.

They also have a RB coming off injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar