Draft pick watch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If we lose then the Jags/Colts and Minny/Bears game is a winner for us no matter what....because either the Rams pick or our original pick will move up depending on who wins.

If we lose and the Colts win then we are the 3rd place team in the division which would give us games against Denver/Bills vs. KC/Fins....both the Broncos and Bills could be working with new QBs

However it ends up we should all be thankful to the great one Jeff Fisher for helping us rebuild the Titans after the Webster era decimated the roster

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Unlikely teams like the Bears and Jags win in week 17

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah jags just got their seasonal signature win.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Jets need to win also for the LA pick to get to #3. Rams beat the jets 9-6 earlier this year. Unless the tie breakers change that with four 4-12 teams.

6. HurrayTitans!

The other question I have, is who is likely the Titans going after if they have #3 vs. 4/5/6?
    The only name I've seen suggested that makes a difference on those positions to me is jabril peppers.
    I think every other player suggested will be available at 6 and some could be argued available at the titans first pick.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Owning the 3rd overall pick is going to be all too familiar a feeling this offseason for my liking, even if it is the Rams and not "our" place in the standings as a team.

I look forward to eventually picking at the back end of the draft. I'm so tired of this process that's coming up being when the Titans get the most national exposure.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

first tie breaker is opponents w/l percentage....lower percentage picks higher.

9. HurrayTitans!

I know. If records are tied then H 2 H is next. LA beat NYJ so they will be a higher number pick than NYJ unless they win. The exception would be if a 3rd team is also tied W/L and didn't play H2H.
    I didn't do the work, but if chi n Jax win and LA and NYJ lose, they will all be 4-12 tied for the #3 pick. Who would be #3 is my question?

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Strength of schedule? If all tied Rams would have the #3 on SOS I think

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar