Draft Pick Watch

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ayrichieb, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Latest mock on Walter Football has us taking Quincy Wilson with the 2nd pick. Every time I try to watch Tabor, I keep seeing Wilson make plays.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm praying the Rams keep on losing! Would love to land: Myles Garrett, Jonathan Allen, Jabrill Peppers, Jamal Adams, or Reuben Foster with our first pick. Drop off in defensive talent after that early, imo.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I don't know, Budda Baker is really growing on me! Glad Grey irritated me enough about Browning to watch more Washington games because it's given me more views of Ross, Pettis, Sidney Jones, King, and Baker along with their run stopping BIG DT's. One of those guys will be around in mid-late!!!

CB and S are gonna be VERY interesting for how teams view them. Like Shaq Thompson, HOW a certain size player fits or doesn't fit into your system may really affect his draft stock. Peppers needs a scheme fit or someone willing to adjust their scheme for him like Michigan does. And they will need to be patient. He has a lot to learn at certain positions IF you intend to play him there.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Would personally pass on Peppers early. Late first? Maybe. But not top 15 at all.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I like the Washington DB's a lot. Another guy that I really like from that general area that is probably a late guy and wouldn't offer anything unique to the Titans is the WR from Wash State. Gabe Marks.

6. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Wins by the bears and jets could move us to the #4. 49ers beat the rams to open the year, if they beat them in a couple weeks, we could move as high as a top 3 pick.

An exciting end of the year setting up that could see us make the playoffs and get a top draft pick. :D Exciting stuff.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Have only seen 1 game with Marks...but he seems like a decent prospect. I'll look at more when I have time.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

So right now we're looking at getting 6th overall from LA at 4-10, #15 with ours (which will move down if we win the South, obviously). Currently the Jets, Bears, Jags, 49ers, and Browns have worse records. We need to be rooting for the Bears and Jets, both of those team have potential to get 1 or 2 more wins and LA can move into the top 5. With only the 49ers & Cardinals left to play lets hope LA loses out, but I see them likely beating the 49ers.

I'm praying the LA pick lands us one of: Myles Garrett, Jonathan Allen, Jabrill Peppers. Likely atleast 1 QB will go in the Top-5 before us, potentially two with Trubisky and Deshon Kiser (CLE, SF, CHI, and NYJ all need QBs).

I wouldn't sleep on J'Rob trading the LA pick back. If we could move down a few picks and still have a shot at Mike Williams, Teez Tabor, Marlon Humphrey, or Reuben Foster plus grab additional picks, that would be fantastic.

I know it's early, but right now i'm loving a 1st round of Reuben Foster & Mike Williams. Pair that with spending big $ on a FA CB and atleast 1 3rd round CB. Gives Mariota the true #1 target (hopefully), Foster beefs up the inside on defense, and we'll still add multiple new corners.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yes he is a speed rusher.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

If we go CB with our 2nd pick I really like Sidney Jones. He just looks so fluid to me. Better than Tabor imo. I still think Humphrey is CB1 tho

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar