Draft party

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jevoncurse, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Done, sealed up. Drafted. It's over folks. Jalen ****ing Ramsey to the Titans at 1

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. Clark

Here's how I see it, yea we talk with a couple potential teams about trading up to the top pick. If we don't come away impressed with the offers or something amazing doesn't round out- we take Ramsey like we planned. I'm afraid we can't really drop back very far without losing him tho

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Quit creaming your pants, he owned a Titans shirt, that doesn't mean anything. Oh he wants to come here number one overall, who the f doesn't.

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Fixed

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

We're you in the "There's no way the titans can't take Leonard F'n Williams" group last year?

Gimme a break. Tunsil hasn't finished a season and is raw in certain areas. We can fix our POS o line with some big moves in FA whereas free agent corners we would just bring in bums as is the titans way.

Get your Ramsey jersey cause that's the pick.

6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

What do you meant was I in the Titans can't take Williams camp last year?

I was in the "Titans are taking Mariota camp " last year.....and well...

As for this year, I say they are taking Tunsil at number one or trading the pick, we will have to wait and see what happens.

What is hilarious is watching grown people get their panties in a bunch on a football discussion board because someone has a different opinion than them.

7. Clark

That's completely 100% fiction.

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Really hoping we sure up our O-Line via FA with a C and RT so that we can target Ramsey. I've been on the Ramsey ship since we locked in a top 5 Pick. Realistically I don't think we can risk him getting past San Diego at 3.

When we go on the clock - someone needs to dial the CLE war room and tell them Robinson is on the phone with Dallas talking a deal. Try and force their hand to swap picks with us for whatever extra value we can get (even throw in Mett if it makes our return sweeter). Then we take Ramsey at #2 and avoid all the drama from posters that a DB has never been taken #1 overall and we're dumb enough to be the ones to do it first.

If the Browns don't bite - take Ramsey at 1. Just because our FO has publicly made it a point that our first priority is protecting Mariota doesn't mean we can't draft defense with our first selection. Our O-Line is young enough - FA additions is the best route to a quick fix.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Exactly its a dream come true X2, playing in the nfl and on a team you liked as a kid.

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Can't I be excited for a player/playmaker? Not excited for an O-Linemen. HEY! Just get in the way of defensive players bro.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar