1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Draft grades are coming in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2013.

1. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I think we have a starter in Schwenke. That kid is quick.
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Wreh-Wilson may see time at corner, it won't be starter snaps... but he'll see time. I see him beating TC for the #4 CB spot.

Gooden may see time at LB. Especially if Ayers lines up at DE alot. Maybe also get time at LB for coverage in passing downs.

Schwenke has a chance to beat out Velasco for a starting spot. I don't see it, but it's possible.
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

I can't wait for training camp.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

Very excited for the season to start. I don't see us getting blown out this year, we should be pretty competitive.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Chris Burke from SI.com

Tennessee Titans

You know what? I loved this draft. G Chance Warmack might be the best player in the whole class, and Tennessee scored him at 10. The Titans kept right on rolling after that, with five more gems — WR Justin Hunter, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, OLB Zaviar Gooden (one of my favorite under-the-radar guys this year), C Brian Schwenke and DE Lavar Edwards. An interior defensive lineman would have been nice, but the Titans improved a bunch regardless. Grade: A-minu

http://nfl.si.com/2013/04/28/2013-nfl-draft-grades-jaguars-49ers-rams-top-the-class/