Draft grades are coming in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I wouldn't underestimate how much better our O-line will be. It starts there. Then considering the boost our recieving core is getting along with a good TE and a good spell RB, our offense could be very good.

As for our defense, we didn't help ourselves too much in the draft, and even if you don't like the term, those third round picks are boom-bust guys for sure. They will either be good, or be out of the league soon. Regardless, a better offense will help a young defense with another year under their belt see great improvement. Honestly, it may henge on McCarthy staying healthy which scares me..

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Agree with all that you said but I think the "boom-bust" term is just something catchy that has been thrown around.

Both players produced in college. Wreh-Wilson never gave up a pass more than 18 yards. The Will backer produced as well and racked up a ton of tackles. I think its more they're just not huge names.

3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

SC Draft Special is on. Curious to know if we'll get any love.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I liked our draft picks although 2nd round Hunter came as a surprise.
    My only concern is the Munch Bunch. Are these coaches good enough to coach us into the playoffs.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm seriously looking forward to seeing Chance and Schwenke slap JJ Watt around. Let's find out just how powerful he is. I dare him to test the middle of our line.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Haha, Did you see the press conference when they asked Warmack about JJ? He just started cracking up laughing, and just said "I can't wait to see him" ... Love that type of attitude

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Where did you see that?

8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Can I find it Online or television.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Locker-Knocker

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar