Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Draft grades are coming in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,605
    I wouldn't underestimate how much better our O-line will be. It starts there. Then considering the boost our recieving core is getting along with a good TE and a good spell RB, our offense could be very good.

As for our defense, we didn't help ourselves too much in the draft, and even if you don't like the term, those third round picks are boom-bust guys for sure. They will either be good, or be out of the league soon. Regardless, a better offense will help a young defense with another year under their belt see great improvement. Honestly, it may henge on McCarthy staying healthy which scares me..
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Agree with all that you said but I think the "boom-bust" term is just something catchy that has been thrown around.

Both players produced in college. Wreh-Wilson never gave up a pass more than 18 yards. The Will backer produced as well and racked up a ton of tackles. I think its more they're just not huge names.
  3. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    SC Draft Special is on. Curious to know if we'll get any love.
  4. fitantitans This space For Rent

Klug
    Moolah:
    $262
    I liked our draft picks although 2nd round Hunter came as a surprise.
    My only concern is the Munch Bunch. Are these coaches good enough to coach us into the playoffs.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,774
    I'm seriously looking forward to seeing Chance and Schwenke slap JJ Watt around. Let's find out just how powerful he is. I dare him to test the middle of our line.
    CJtheBeast and Titan43 high five this.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $181
    Haha, Did you see the press conference when they asked Warmack about JJ? He just started cracking up laughing, and just said "I can't wait to see him" ... Love that type of attitude
    CJtheBeast, Dman5TX, Big Time Titan and 3 others high five this.
  7. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    Where did you see that?
  8. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,287
    Can I find it Online or television.
  9. Titan43 Starter

George