Draft Day Decision...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher said himself the safety position will be between LT, Lowry and Fuller. I don't think we draft one.

but you never know.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea secondary is definatly not our biggest need, D-Line or WR but that can be debated all you want, we wont trade up for Calvin Johnsson (even tho i would kill for him) cuz what would we give?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

typical Jeff smokescreen ?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It contradicts the apparent interest in Hamlin and the other guy Bryan someone.

Although Hamlin's agent said he hasn't heard from Tn

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

does anyone know how old eric moulds is?

6. i would say that saftey is a huge need because of lamont

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Yeah but at the same time we have invested 2 quality pics (2 years in a row) on great safety prospects. Either 1) Fish hasnt given them a true chance to get on the field 2) Fuller and Lowry havent earned it and beat Thompson out in practice

8. well if they cant even beat out lamont, we should draft a safety lol

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

no question bout it....that safty is a trouble...and so is our line

but i'm sorry....CJ seems like a one in a lifetime prospect @ WR....and none of ya think we should trade up to get him. i think he could be something really speical for us for so many years...and that would forever solve our WR troubles (w/ CJ, b jones, and givens....i feel that is such a strong recievin corps...and all soooo young too) also dont forget w/ his size he can be a really amazing downfield blocker for young on the side clear a cb...occupy a safty and young in for TD...c'mon

i think we should try to get him...but i'm not feelin the rest of ya feel the same way and im tryin to figure out why (d-line is important....and i think fuller/lowry can takeover for lamont and ok so we'll have one hole on the line...but ill suffer through that if we can get CJ)

pac/harper's coverage skills will make up for that little lack of pass rush

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we dont have enough to give up to get him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar