Draft chats this weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The chat room will be open during the draft on Sat and Sun. I'd prefer we'd save some wear and tear on the forum by using it if possible. I would strongly recommend it for those who tend to lose control of their temper as the chat room is unmoderated and you can cuss Reinfeldt where I will have to moderate it in the forum.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/chat/flashchat.php

BYOB. :brow:

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ill be there..

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Unmoderated huh? woo

Alot of people are gonna be p/o'd at me when i laugh at them when u hear teddy ginn go at number 19 woot

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats gonna be fun

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Each year, someone will start a draft thread in the forum and then proceed to cuss Reese (now Reinfeldt) like a madman after every pick leaving the mods to clean up the mess.

$5 says it happens again. ;)

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i won't be there, but have fun.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i might not be there either, just for the record ryan, ill be at the Wizards Cavs game at 5:30, sitting in the Main Concourse, watch for me while you watch the wizards annihilate the cavs.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its fun to dream isent it

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Agreed, Cav's wreck the Wizards. Even if they had Gilbert you saw what happened last year LJ is the man Cav's all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar