Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Draft chats this weekend

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    The chat room will be open during the draft on Sat and Sun. I'd prefer we'd save some wear and tear on the forum by using it if possible. I would strongly recommend it for those who tend to lose control of their temper as the chat room is unmoderated and you can cuss Reinfeldt where I will have to moderate it in the forum.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/chat/flashchat.php

BYOB. :brow:
  1. DCtitan49 Guest

ill be there..
  2. Bobo Guest

coolio
  3. RyansTitans Guest

Unmoderated huh? woo

Alot of people are gonna be p/o'd at me when i laugh at them when u hear teddy ginn go at number 19 woot
  4. DCtitan49 Guest

thats gonna be fun
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Each year, someone will start a draft thread in the forum and then proceed to cuss Reese (now Reinfeldt) like a madman after every pick leaving the mods to clean up the mess.

$5 says it happens again. ;)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,355
    i won't be there, but have fun.
  5. DCtitan49 Guest

i might not be there either, just for the record ryan, ill be at the Wizards Cavs game at 5:30, sitting in the Main Concourse, watch for me while you watch the wizards annihilate the cavs.
  6. RyansTitans Guest

Its fun to dream isent it
  7. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Agreed, Cav's wreck the Wizards. Even if they had Gilbert you saw what happened last year LJ is the man Cav's all the way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.