Draft Board - Defense

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Being a homer here, but what do ya'll think about Dennis Rogan as a prospect? I'm sure he'll go pretty late but he's a good returner and was a good DB from what I saw of him with the Vols.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: Hilarious...I know what you mean. I'm kind of there with Graham as the safest choice, and by the way, I hate seeing Kiper and others selecting Everson Griffen for our team (please no). I haven't written off Hughes yet, either - he lingers in the back of my mind, but I think Graham is emerging as a favorite.

Walterfootball has Wilson going to the Titans in round three (and Everson Griffen in one), but that kid is definitely not going to be there then.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, and did very well at it. I think he was one of the better returners in the NCAA. I'll have to look at the stats on ESPN, though, to remind myself exactly why. I'll get back.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

His breakout year as a punt returner was 2008. It looks like teams adjusted to him in 2009, though. He held above a 12 yard per return average in 2008 with 3 TDs, but in 2009 it dropped to slightly above 5 yards per return. As well, in 08, he only had only 4 fair catches compared to 23 in 2009.

5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Cool, I still like Javier Arenas though. He was one of the most dangerous kick returners in the nation and did it in the SEC. I doubt he will be there in the 3rd round. I'm still holding out for us to trade down in the 1st and get a later 1st and 2nd or at least a later 1st and 3rd. We don't have a 7th round pick either

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We don't? I don't remember what we did with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar