Draft a WR @ 11!.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Picking Ebron would be extremely interesting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Just imagine the mismatch potentials....This would also free up Wright/Hunter...Just a thought though. I would be VERY happy with a pass rusher/defensive playmaker as well...

3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Makes me think of how much room Ebron would clear for Wright when running short-intermediate routes. He also seems like a solid blocker which would help the run game. This is part of the reason I wanted to take a guard last year. Now we are free to draft a true impact player on either side of the ball.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

After further review if Mack is gone I want Ebron.

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I would not complain about Ebron at all. Replace Stevens with him and that is a big skill position upgrade.

Like Jared cook but he can block.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If Ebron creates mismatch opportunities and opens the way for our other players than so also would a Vincent Jackson type WR(Evans) he just won't be lining up on the line. Much of what Ebron would do as a receiver would be from the slot. We have Wright and Walker to work the slots. having another stud on the outside would be better i think.

Still nothing against Ebron.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Totally fine with that, I just hope they go big body if they are working the outsides. Someone that can go up and get the ball in coverage and make things happen. Not a slot guy. I am fine with either. I think we all can agree that we just want a playmaker on either side of the ball, an immediate impact type of guy.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Does Kelvin benjamin enter the conversation this high in the draft. He's moving up the charts and 6'5 235 is elite size for a WR.

What i like about Mike Evans is that he was a good enough basketball player in high school to almost go to Texas on a basketball scholarship. He averaged 18 points and 8 rebounds in high school and those skills seem to translate well on the football field. The body control and the hand eye coordination. This is a 6'5 guy who will probably have one of the highest verticals among all the WR prospects. And he looks like he spent a lot of time in the weight room.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mayock said that WR and OT are the deepest positions in the draft the deepest he has seen in a long time. He said that there are 10 Wrs in this draft that will be starters right away in the nfl and should go off in the first 2 rounds.

This is a case for drafting a Wr at 11 because you can have your pick of the best of a great group but it also tells us that we can get a damn good value at that position in the 2nd rd.

Could be that a WR is the BPA in both rounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar