draft a QB to pressure VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Seriously..

We can talk development all we want but this is a team that is not far away from being a real super bowl contender. We already have a top 10 defense and can get even better there with the return of pacman and young players getting even better like finnegan, griffen and tulloch. Look for us to add a couple more solid athletes to that defense in our top 4 draft picks and of course we have to resign albert and odom.

A couple of nice FA pick ups like berrian and a TE upgrade like smith along with a day one WR and hopefully the emergence of a young WR(paul williams please!) will make us a more well rounded offense. Then it will simply be up to the QB to take us to the next level. If vince isn't getting us there it would be nice to have an alternative..

2. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I am sure you are right, but I imagine he is done as a starting QB, and this would be a way for him to hang on for a year, make a nice paycheck and be a mentor for his protege. Maybe if they went begging and publicly apologize...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:hang: <-- me for coming online today.

4. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

yeah, because that has never happened before :))

5. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Who doesnt like the idea of McNAir coming back to NAshville?

Problaby McNair... what a pity

anyways, for gods sake. We did ok considering nobody gave a damm about us, and how our D did last year. We improved. Lets get to the next step.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Wasting a draft pick?

We could have drafted troy smith in the 5th rd.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Please don't say that because it will give me ideas. I already have a photoshopped pic of him in the Titans jersey. Same with every other OSU star.. yes.. I have issues.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

OSU will get blasted tonight.

9. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Ohio State is certainly very tested, playing such powerhouses as Youngstown State and Akron!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar