draft a QB to pressure VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I apologize for you not liking me, but you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

But hey, we can keep our fingers crossed for Andre Woodson to have a bad combine, maybe he'll slip to us in the 2nd round.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i didn't say we SHOULD draft a QB. i was asking if we should.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

you people are rediculous. We just lost a game to a really talented team on the road...Not to mention are QB has been hurt all year...He Has NO WEAPONS AT ALL....in his first playoff game and you are throwing him under the bus. Im ashamed to be even reading this from fellow fans...Get a grip.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I guess my lack of posts caused me to misunderstand what you were saying. Guys on the "practice squad" are a little slow, sorry.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:werd:

Brennen plays spread because he's smart enough to. But it got REALLY tiring watching him get hit repeatedly ad infinitum by the same DE who went unblocked for damn near the entire game.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I tried listening to his call in show after the game, and one thing became blatantly obvious..dude is a real douchebag, good God.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If we were real serious about bringing in competition for vince it would be a vet late in his career. Mcnabb would look nice in a titans uni.:grrhee:

8. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

Clearly we don't have any more pressing needs than that. Maybe we could grab one in the first round and the second round?

I would bring in a mentor figure. This might sound kind of crazy, but what about McNair. Surely he is about to retire, but wouln't mind returning home to mentor his Godson? is that crazy talk?

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Yeah, after what the Titans did to him, I'm sure he'll be jumping at the chance to help them in any way :rolleyes:

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Vince was being asked to manage the game today and was doing a good job. He was picking up some 3rd downs and eating clock in the first half. The chris brown fumble was bad. I feel we would have went up 10-0 there. The first drive they had vince rolling out and making plays. Vince didn't have a turnover till the game was out of reach. Fisher turned it to fisherball way to early and it proved costly. The problem today was not vince, it was rivers throwing for almost 300 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar