draft a QB to pressure VY

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

would anybody be in favor of drafting a QB from the 2nd round down to show Vince that he can't just go through the motions?

i think vince should have improved since we have a good defense and a good running game. those two things are a very important to a QB. even with that, he hasn't really progressed.

2. ToY

ToY Guest

I blame Norm Chow

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No!! :grrr:

But, I would be in favour of drafting a wide receiver in the first round (or two) so he had a playmaker or two that he could throw the ball to. :rolleyes:

VY just completed his second season (without those playmakers), and we were in the playoffs.

Cut him some slack. :grrr:

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Put playmakers around him a WR or 2 and a TE this offseason and if he struggles I'm done with him as much as I like the guy it's really frusterating to whatch him sometimes.

The o-line needs some new blood at G/C.

5. Morph

Morph Revolution

Yeah, I wouldn't waste a pick on a QB just to 'pressure' him. He has a lot of work to do this off season and I'm pretty sure he's aware of that. We do need to draft/sign a couple WR playmakers though, as said above.

Yes. He was fortunate enough to go to the playoffs in only his second season, but we all know our defense basically put us there.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Trade for Quinn!!

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

what the hell has he done? why would we waste a draft pick on a QB?

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Honestly though if Colt Brennan's there round 3 or so I would grab him.

Look at Brees after Rivers was drafted what happened his play stepped up dramatically.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

And once again what has he done? Got murdered when he faced a good team with a pass rush.

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

How about instead of wasting a 2nd round pick to pressure a guy that can be a monster in the NFl, we draft a decent player that can help him, after all, I dont think ben hartstock was coming up with that 3rds and long catch in the clutch with his blazing 5.0 speed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar