Dowell Loggains: OC or bust?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

First off he will no longer be referred to by his real name until he proves he's a legit OC. Until that point he will be called "Bilbo Lowgains"

His main problem is his predictable play calling. I mean, most of us can call out the play before we run it and if we can do it you'd better bet DC's can as well. He has really shown no innovation it just looks exactly like old Mike Heimerdinger's offense.

I know a lot of you are saying that he's been responsible for Locker's growth but I really don't see it. I think Locker is more responsible for his own grown than Lowgains.

The only good thing Bilbo had done is remove the ridiculous read option routes from the passing game, but that's a common sense move in my eyes.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like how he said we'd definitely be using some read option this season... we've done no such thing.

But yea... give him the rest of the season. Getting rid of him right now would be too hard on Locker IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar