Double-entendres from British TV/Radio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carpy, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Don't know if you've already seen these, but enjoy.....

These are 12 remarkable double-entendres first aired on British TV &
    radio:

1.. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator: "And this is Gregoria from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

2.. New Zealand Rugby Commentator: "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

3.. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator: "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

4.. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race
    1977: "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

5.. US PGA Commentator: "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold
    Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out
    his balls and kisses them ..... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just
    said?!!!!"

6.. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time Team Live' said: "You'd eat beaver if you could get it."

7.. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked:
    "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?" Not only did the weatherman have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard!

8.. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: "Ballesteros felt much better today after a 69 yesterday."

9.. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said:
    "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold nightlike this."

10.. Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on Sky
    Sports: "Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he
    gets."

11.. Michael Buerk on watching Phillip a Forrester cuddle up to a male astronomer for warmth during BBC1's UK eclipse coverage remarked:
    "They seem cold out there,they're rubbing each other and he's only come in his shorts."

12.. Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish
    Open: "Some weeks Nick likes to use Fanny, other weeks he prefers to do it himself."

2. <embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=1477241919&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I remember watching a local Knoxville news channel in the 70's during the time the ERA admendment was trying to get ratified,
    and there were some protesters from the National Organzation of Women who were camping outside the Capitol. The Anchorman meant to say, "The women say they will pitch their tents outside the Capitol until they're heard",
    but what he actually said was "The women say they will pinch their t#ts outside the Capitol until they're heard".

His eyes went wide, then he quickly went to another story.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Sandy Roberts (a famous football and sports commentator in Australia) was MC at the 1981 Mt Gambier Cup Horse Racing meeting. Part of his role was to introduce then Miss Australia Leanne Dick onto stage.

Problem is he introduced her as Leanne Cock!!!

He is still most famous for that to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Roberts

5. Steve Levy, on sportscenter in 1995, was set to report that Patriots CB Maurice Hurst was out with a bulging disc. Unfortunately, Levy misspoke and said he had a bulging dick. Keith Olberman couldn't stop laughing and was in tears by the commercial break.

I have looked online for video of this incident and never have found it, sadly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar