Dontari Poe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

So why aren't we going after him?

2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

rumor is bad back. had a bad year last year. Probably gonna end up on a prove it deal somewhere

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

we might be, who knows?

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Bad back, injury concern for awhile now , Rotoworld went as far to say overrated in the run stopping department lol probably wants a phat payday ... not even a huge need for the Titans at the moment... all of that

5. A.D.

not a huge need, but a need... Woods was just cut and Poe (if healthy) would be an upgrade... remember that JRob just offered big money to Brandon Williams so he's definitely looking to upgrade the position

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Eh yeah that's true -
    Wish he'd focus more on Hightower and once that's settled then go after a DT but I see that now

7. A.D.

yeah, and he might prefer Hankins over Poe and be going after him instead

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Hankins is probably safer play but lets just hope Hightower wants to come home and play for the 2 tone blue, that would be huge!

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I'd rather have Hankins

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If Poe had a hard time flourishing in KC with Justin Houston and Hali, I find it hard that he could flourish anywhere.

I thought Poe was going to be a star in this league.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar