Dont Worry Wizards Fans, Im Not Going Anywhere

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

http://aol.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html

told you, gilbert isnt a backstabbing larry hughes.

good read tho, talks about what players where in practice also.

gives some scenarios about Chauncey Billups and Vince Carter and what they are doing.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Why do you constantly take shots at the Cavs at any chance you have. Are you seriously that jealous and intimidated by us?

lol im serious man.

LeBaby
    LeChoke
    Backstabbing Hughes
    Gay Gooden

Face the facts were better then you.

Good to hear tho about Gilbert. It would suck for you guys to lose him.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Wizards would go right back to being cellar dwellers in the East if Gilbert left. For that reason alone, I hope he bounces.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

It would be race for last place. Wizards vs Hawks

well.. If Conley gets drafted to ATL then nah. Maybe Charlotte

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

The Hawks haven't picked a point guard in years... what makes you think they'll take Conley? I'd love to see MC2 (like that huh?) get drafted to the Grizzlies. Him, Rudy Gay, Hakim Warrick, Mike Miller, and whatever they get for Pau Gasol would at least be a fun team to watch.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

all of those things i said about the cavs were true tho. and last time Wizards played the cavs and both teams were at FULL STRENGTH, wizards crushed them, had to play the backups it was that bad.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the only reason i dont like larry hughes is because he left washington which coulduve ultimatly ruined the Wizards with all we had invested into the big 3 back then,

ARENAS-------HUGHES--------JAMISON

if we didnt get caron butler we could be going for Oden Right now.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Larry is a bum

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you guys can keep him.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I could say the same thing about your squad without Lebron. What's your point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar