Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Don't worry Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Dcowboys#1 Guest

Do you really think Pac-Man is that good?

He had 0 interceptions last season.

Soooooooo, can you fill me in on how he became a lockdown corner, just like that. Fill me in on this kid Pac-Man, cuz all i have heard are about his great special teams play, not cornerback play.
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

well, hes probably one of the fastest guys in the league, and he can battle for the ball pretty high, and hills ints came from tipped balls by other players and whatnot from what i saw, not really anticipating the ball, but pacman is very good, and will get much better with time
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    actually I think only one of Hills INTs last year came from a tipped ball.

He jumped the Collins INT for the TD.
    The Arizona one was thrown straight to him.
  3. Sukrillux Guest

If you watch games from last year and games from this year, Pac looks very much improved. He is breaking up passes a lot better than last year and he brings a powerful hit if the receiver does get to catch the ball. Pac-man would have 3 or 4 kick returns for TDs by now if it wasn't for other players getting penalty calls that really didn't need to happen for Jones to get down the field. Pac has great agility, acceleration, and speed. He is only lacking in height. Perhaps that is the perfect disguise for a shutdown corner. ;)
  4. Snookus YA DIGGGG

Moolah:
    $0
    Thanks for the reassurance jzcowboy, It's pretty odd that they have Bradie James running routes. Pepper Brooks said it the best, "It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em."
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    This thread is not staying on topic, and that topic is TO.

Less banter, more TO please.

;)
  5. EZpickin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    :lol2:

back to T.O. funny how it goes from utter hatred from the cowboys fans for the "Star" Incident to "He loves this organization...."
    BTW I heard what actually happened was they told T.O. that he's lining up against Pac-man and Owens thought they said he WAS pac man so he went home and ate all the blue pills in the corners...
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    I like your philosophy.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    That was funny avvie. :lol:
  7. Guig Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    *lol* he "loves" it for now but sooner rather than later the bawbag will start his usual pish.

Guig
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.