Don't worry Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

Do you really think Pac-Man is that good?

He had 0 interceptions last season.

Soooooooo, can you fill me in on how he became a lockdown corner, just like that. Fill me in on this kid Pac-Man, cuz all i have heard are about his great special teams play, not cornerback play.

2. well, hes probably one of the fastest guys in the league, and he can battle for the ball pretty high, and hills ints came from tipped balls by other players and whatnot from what i saw, not really anticipating the ball, but pacman is very good, and will get much better with time

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

actually I think only one of Hills INTs last year came from a tipped ball.

He jumped the Collins INT for the TD.
    The Arizona one was thrown straight to him.

4. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

If you watch games from last year and games from this year, Pac looks very much improved. He is breaking up passes a lot better than last year and he brings a powerful hit if the receiver does get to catch the ball. Pac-man would have 3 or 4 kick returns for TDs by now if it wasn't for other players getting penalty calls that really didn't need to happen for Jones to get down the field. Pac has great agility, acceleration, and speed. He is only lacking in height. Perhaps that is the perfect disguise for a shutdown corner. ;)

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Thanks for the reassurance jzcowboy, It's pretty odd that they have Bradie James running routes. Pepper Brooks said it the best, "It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em."

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This thread is not staying on topic, and that topic is TO.

Less banter, more TO please.

;)

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:lol2:

back to T.O. funny how it goes from utter hatred from the cowboys fans for the "Star" Incident to "He loves this organization...."
    BTW I heard what actually happened was they told T.O. that he's lining up against Pac-man and Owens thought they said he WAS pac man so he went home and ate all the blue pills in the corners...

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I like your philosophy.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That was funny avvie. :lol:

10. Guig

Guig Starter

*lol* he "loves" it for now but sooner rather than later the bawbag will start his usual pish.

Guig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar