Don't worry Titan fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcowboys#1

Dcowboys#1 Guest

what do you mean "mindset"? He did not try to commit suicide, he is not depressed at all. He loves this organization. He said all of this is his press conference, also he stated that the reason he was taken to the hospital was because he took some pills with some of his supplements and had an allergic reaction. He was out on the field practicing catching balls thrown from Bledsoe and Romo today, to see if his hand was good. Give him a couple more days and he will be near 100% and ready to play come sunday. He poses a threat any time he is on the field. And there is a possibility he could be on that field sunday

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Is he gonna be doing pushups in his driveway in preperation for the Titans game?

3. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

He might come to your house and do some pushups on your head!! :yes:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

wow. head push-ups.
    The picture of stability.

some one get him some tegretol.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I never heard of those, but they sound interesting.
    Might get me interested in joining a gym...

6. mrfatface

mrfatface Guest

nobody cares about T.O. (unless you are the media). Who cares if he plays or not, Titans are still going to whip the cowboys like ike did to tina.:moon2:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee how slow are you texan people, I thought it was just Houston.

As if T.O would tell the truth about trying to kill himself.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I doubt he could afford the "Leon time" to come to my house and do head pushups.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

So is Owens like Jesus now? We just refer to him as "He" and everyone knows what it means? You messed up and didn't capitalize "He" in the first sentence. That would've made it much easier to follow.

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

If Owens plays, it just means Glenn will have a great day. Here it is in mathematical terms:

Owens Vs. PacMan < 5 Catches
    Glenn Vs. Pacman < 3 Catches
    Glenn Vs. Hill > 14 Catches (If Hill plays his best game of the year Sunday)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar