Don't Screw This Up Indy...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRed3, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Will it be better to hear them bowing to the Colts 24/7? Because you do know that's what will happen, right?

2. This is the only game of the season in which I hope the Brats win.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dolts remind me of pittsburgH cause the :coltssuk:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

*sigh*
    I don't think it matters who wins, because we'll have to face one or the other when we enter the playoffs.

Frankly, I'd rather face the colts in a playoff/AFCCG. I think we have a slight chance against them, and it would be great to stoke up the rivalry a bit. :grrhee:

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Go Pats. Colts keep it close for maybe 2-3 quarters, but I am guessing they end up beating them by at least 14.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm betting Belicheck tries proving a point early, and they go up by 14 quick.
    Once you compare these teams player vs player, you wonder how anyone at all is giving the colts a chance.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm hoping for a Pats win, even though I hate both teams, but I'm a Titans fan and won't cheer for a divisional rival. As a Titans fan I hope for the best for us, and that would be a Pats win, too bad the Jags won on the weekend.

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

this game isnt even going to be close.The Pats will have it in the bag by halftime. 45-17...and thats very reasonable

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

The title of this thread should have read:
    Don't SCREW this up INDY...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

:coltssuk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar