Don't Be Too Sad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why does this OmahaColt guy keeping messagin on our thread, does he have nothing better to do?

Anyways...
    I would stay away from Dunlap, yes he's a talented player but attitude problems/DUIs = Badnews. I'd be pac-man all over again!!! haha

I do like DL 1st round though, we're looking at 10-15ish in the draft? I like:
    Corey Wootton 6'7 280 or Greg Hardy 6' 275 at DE
    Terrence Cody or Gerald McCoy at DT

NO 2nd! :[ (stupid, we simply should of drafted a CB in the 2nd and Cook in the 3rd. Sen'Derrick Marks doesn't play. Mouton wouldn't of been drafted/so we would of been +1 win (vs. Jets).)

3rd round - CB/Returner that's fasssst.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:coltssuk:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not arguing with the Colts being more talented or not, but what does a win-loss record have to do with it?

The Cowboys have the most talented team in the NFL. The Redskins buy all the talent possible.

The Colts are way better coached, which makes up for the nobodies that they have on defense (aside from Mathis and Freeney). And Manning on offense which makes up for the average players there (aside from Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark).

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Yea that's kinda funny in all honesty. They DO have the most talent pound for pound.........they just cannot make it produce as well as it should.

Alot of people blame Wade around here.............but meh. I think they have prima donna problems.

Anywho. The main point is that Omaha should go back to his own board before he builds up more nega karma for this team. Here's to hoping someone body slams Peyton so we don't have to hear that gobbedly gook in the super bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar