Don't Be Too Sad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan12, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Obviously, this was a very important game. If we could have won this I believe we would easily win out and possibly make the playoffs. The good thing about it is that its not the end of the world.

Most of us can agree that the main reason we lost was because of stupid mistakes. We can beat the Colts and we are just as talented if not more talented then they are. We did learn alot though......

1.Nick Harper should not be aloud on the field
    2.Washington is not a reliable deep threat
    3.Jared Cook needs to play because he can play
    4.Kenny Britt will be a stud
    5.Playoffs are unlikely

It would have been nice to make it to the playoffs but I do not think we are ready to win in the playoffs yet. It is very apparent that we need a better pass defense. Either getting a DE to get to the QB or just we need CB. Out of this draft and where we will be picking I would like.

1. Joe Haden (by far best CB in this draft and can contribute right away)
    2. Derrick Morgan (great pass rusher, and having a stellar year)
    3. Greg Hardy (quick, good pass rusher, though production went down)
    4. Carlos Dunlap (great athlete with tons of potential but has an attitude)

I would be happy with any of these guys because they can all help us get to the next level.

Even though we loss, the future is bright, and another loss is a better draft pick.

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Does Dunlap have a 'tude problem? Just never heard anything about it till you just mentioned it.

I see a bright future for the Titan's in all honesty. That game was very, very winnable but a bunch of badddd mistakes took it away.

I still need someone to get the "ME HARPER, ME FALL DOWN" play in the first Quarter......I crave to put that in my sig or youtube :lol:

3. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

I heard he has a real laid back attitude to where it just gets to laziness

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't want that drunk Dunlap on this team.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

jeeeez you guys brought the hate right quick ;p

Personally I'm indifferent about him.....just never heard of this "laziness"/"apathy" issue b4. Meh.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

No chance Dunlap drops anywhere near where we pick. He'll still be a high draft pick.

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

no. he just gets DUIs

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Just remember that Fin got a DUI the summer of his rookie year.

He seemed to turn out ok.

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

hahha really

the colts are 12-0. the titans are what 5-7? how is that more talented?

how can your brain even entertain this thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar