Don't be shocked if Houston comes to LP and beats us

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

just sayin'. I can't think of any reasons the Titans will win.

do you have any?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not really. We're not playing like we care. Houston at least has some motivation.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I see it as two average teams that will probably play it close. With Al, I think we're still a little better team. I won't be shocked at all if we get beat.

4. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't be shocked if they lost. The Titans don't seem to have that fire in their belly anymore. It also makes me begin to wonder what could possibly have happened to make them lose it. The intensity is gone, but why?

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Honestly, I didn't feel good about the Broncos or the Bengals game. The Jags game surprised me- I thought we'd be closer.

But this Texans game is different. We're back home, possibly have Albert and we MUST win for any play-off hope. We had a good run before.

I think we see our offense with VY out of the pocket by design and more slip screen use of Brown. I see the Defense getting amped up for this home stand. I believe the crowd will be loud because of the play-off implications. I believe we are going to get a lot more pressure from our D-line and better play from the front seven. I'm most worried about the play of our safeties with them sending Johnson on a LOT of slants/posts. BAD MISTMATCH with Lowry there. Maybe Fuller gets a pick. I believe we will give up a couple of big plays this way but be able to stay ahead of the Texans.

I think we win 27-20.

6. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

If we lose this, that means we will probably miss the playoffs and will have lost to all three division rivals! Somebody's F*ing head better roll if that happens!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jeff Fisher is going to start coaching now, so we'll probably be ok. You know, he usually starts the season with 3 losses before he takes action. This year he waited til later to get those 3 losses.

8. halt

halt Starter

Could it be that the Titan's melt down began in the locker room. Some comments that I have paraphrased "VY, "no one can tell me nothing"; KB, "the defense just wanted to step up and show everybody there's someone else on this team that not name Young", and the AJ and AH altercation do not indicate a real "TEAM" attitude.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Vince Young. Remember he missed the game at Houston this year, and with some of the comments he's made about this year about the heisman and about the media, maybe he's still out to prove he should've been the number 1 draft pick.

And he's come on strong as of late so maybe we'll see more improvement this game.

It would be nice to score early and often and feel like we should win the game. That and not allow 30-something 4th quarter points to let them back in the game.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Rob Bironas will kick 12 field goals and have to have his leg amputated after the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar