Donovan McNabb

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iQon

iQon Starter

Donovon McNabb is not worth building a team around anymore. And he's too old to successfully do this in Tennessee.

You'd have to bring in a new coaching staff, draft/sign a few skill players, and get rid of the Fisherball dead weight we have on offense to make use of McNabb here. Not gonna happen.

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

No QB is going to put us in contention until our defense can figure out how to stop opponents consistently.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you'd be surprised to know how much the play of the quarterback effects the defensive play.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think I might prefer Vince Young, and that's saying something. No faith at all in McNabb. If there's a QB change, I want someone young who the team can build around.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Kellen Moore maybe?
    http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=787628

I want Vince back but if we do get rid of him I want it to be because we've upgraded at the position. I've not been too impressed with a lot of the guys coming out like Newton, Pryor, Locker, Mallet or Luck. If this Kellen Moore comes out I think he'd be worth a look.

As far as FA or trading for a star QB then I'd be open to that too. I hate the Steelers but if they fail in the playoffs then I could see them listening to offers for Big Ben. Carson Palmer or Donovan McNabb might be good options if we do draft a QB early. I know both haven't played like themselves as of late but they've been playing in some sh!++y situations.

6. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

if VY is back next season i would get mcnabb to fill the collins role and give VY some legit competition. i feel palmer and orton would be better options though

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I don't see McNabb settling for a backup role. Carolina, SF, Oakland, AZ, MN, and Miami would all give McNabb starter money. I could see him ending up in Miami. They have a solid running game, good line, him and Brandon Marshall could do some damage.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

9. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

McNabb is exactly what we need another old washed up QB on his last legs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar