Donovan McNabb The Bully?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With the Richie Incognito Johnathan Martin situation fully out in the open, former Eagle lineman Shawn Andrews has come out with this
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...rews-allegations-bullying-161847324--nfl.html

We knew upon hearing of the Richie Incognito Johnathan Martin situation, that Incognito was a scum bag, but McNabb is too? Can't say Im too shocked by this news, McNabb does come off a little arrogant, but what good QB isn't....

Is bullying really that big an issue in the NFL?

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Could this be why so few people had McNabb's back when he was being taken for granted in Philly? Makes sense.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

We are talking about grown ass man. There is no such thing as bullying.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I remember back in the late 90s there was an aggressive evangelical movement in the NFL. On some teams it got very cliquey and bad. It was close to being cult-like. Players who did not conform to the evangelical doctrine were bullied badly.

The Jags and Rams were two of the worst for this movement. You may remember Rams players saying things like "God wants us to win the Super Bowl because we are the most religious team in the NFL." Players lack of proper Christian faith would be blamed for things like missed field goals, fumbles and even losses. Regardless of who the offender was. A field goal would be missed and a player would turn to an agnostic teammate on the sideline and say "That was your fault because you do not believe in god."

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

McNabb is a P$!ck... no news there. You can tell T.O. thinks the guy is an arrogant jerk. That says something.

Cutler and Rivers have taken up his mantle of Crybaby losers who can't get it done in crunch time. McNabb has taught them well.

I kind of smiled when Mcnabb had his breakdown with the Skins. He and Shanahan.. two overrated jerks, aligned together.. destined to blow up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I don't remember this. Do you have any articles I can read about this topic?

7. JCBRAVE

What do you mean grown men cant get bullied? Of course they can.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If they are a ***** then I guess they can. If you let stuff like that get to you then you are not a grown man.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Call it harassment if you do not like the term bully

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Im not arguing there, but you can bully an adult.

The difference is what you pointed out, how the person handles it.

For instance if I was being picked on as a kid I might run off and cry somewhere. That would feed the bully's need, he'd get the rise out of me and feel satisfied. But as an adult I realize this and wouldn't break, thus pissing the other person off. I think thats what you meant to say. A grown man should know how to deal with the situation.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar